ACEBI SERVICE offers the following services for 1 and 5 year inspections of lifeboats and davits:
- Genuine spare parts from Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Approved and authorised service engineers
- Approved check list for davits, winches, lifeboats and release gears
- Certificate of serviceability issued after final inspection
- Fleet / Vessel service agreements for priority maintenance and call out
- Service worldwide from ACEBI SERVICE global network, 7 days a week
ACEBI SERVICE has also been approved as a service supplier of all product range including lifeboats, davits, engines and release gears by the main lifesaving appliances manufacturers.
For details, see ACEBI SERVICE homologations.
ACEBI SERVICE is setting up a wordwide network of service stations and authorised service partners.
The service stations and authorised service partners have to provide shipowners with original inspection certificates supplied to them by ACEBI which is the only one which garanty to the owner the quality engagement of ACEBI's partners. In way to prove their homologation, ACEBI's service stations and service partners have to present for each visit the company a station homologation certificate and also the service engineer certificate.
For a better identification, see attached models:
INSPECTION: Message to shipowners
ACEBI SERVICE offers also to owners service contracts covering preventative and predictive maintenance, minimising cost and for maximising safety.
Long term service contracts
• Fleet service contracts for 1 & 5-year inspections
• Service contracts for maintenance of lifeboats, rescue boats and davits
Service for mooring equipment
• Service contracts for maintenance of mooring equipment, winches, windlasses, capstans and cranes
Service Department Director
T/F. +33 (0)240 965 790
Before ordering 1 and 5 year inspections, please fullfill the "ship registration form" and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org